Flight case for Mark II head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revgsmall

Reaction score
Danged if UPS lost my flight case. Thank god the amp wasn't in it, just some fragile stuff to be shipped (tubes etc). The company that made it is out of business and I am not having much luck on the web finding a replacement. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Contact Mesa for recommendations. I'm sure they know who makes good road cases and who makes bad ones.

Is this for a combo or a head?

Be aware, price ranges can double for any given case when going from the most basic case to the most deluxe case in the same brand.

Now how exactly does UPS manage to lose something as big as a road case? Unless it was in a truck that burned in the fires in the midwest...

It was for a Mesa head amp. And yes how do they lose it? I think it might have looked valuable and someone snatched it. It was built in 2012 by a company called Xcases who I can not find anywhere.

UPS must obviously not give a %$# about anything in a flight case. It appears they dropped my woodline Mark IIC+ combo off of a truck (how else do you crack the corner dovetail joint?).

Mesa told me that the wooden cabinet is a loss and needs to be replaced. Lets see if UPS gives me the $ to replace that cabinet.

Back