Help verify iic+! With pictures.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbagg

Reaction score
IIC+ serial 13673, SIMUL, Rev, EQ. Not converted.

Aside from loop test, how else can I verify authenticity?

https://imgur.com/gallery/uTApwL7

I tried to post over on RT but got a 504 timed out message. Here's what I would've posted -

It looks like the real deal, except for the aftermarket head shell. I can tell from the lack of dovetail joints. Mesa cabinets are joined together using a dovetail joining system and they never put a wood brace in the back using that type of screw. The serial number is where it should be to be considered a "factory" C+, not a modded C+. Simul-class, Graphic equalizer, Reverb, that's known as a DRG, and just shy of an X for export transformer which is very desirable for sure.

If you paid less than $3,000.00, you got a good deal.

Yea, I was shooting for the 105 transformer. It has all the features Ive been looking for. I would have liked original shell, but if it checks out I didn’t buy to sell and I think it looks like a beaut.

Saw that on ebay for 5k or best. It's in another country I believe. If you buy it make sure he packs it well so as to not harm, that beauty. He had a combo as well.

Back