Amp-style Reverb Pedal

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebpedersen

Reaction score
I like to play with the reverb on my C+ engaged, but dialling it in tends to roll off a little bit of the high end and I don't like the compromise to the tone. At a recent service the tech told me the amp and circuit were in fine shape, and that it was a common (and not 'fixable') request from players of similar amps.

Anyone got any recommendations for a Mesa-style amp reverb in a pedal? The trouble I'm having is that all the pedal reverbs are either way too complex or just try to sound like a drowned-out 50s surf record.

I regularly use a TC HOF reverb as a pedal. It has a ‘toneprint’ editor which lets you tweak the reverbs to dial out that silly, splashy surf sound. The TC mini HOF has just one dial.

Although at the moment my Mark III loop is going through a Lexicon MX200 rack unit which has a range of respectable rich reverbs and could not be easier to set and use.

I have not seen anyone complain about the Boss RV6. I don’t own one but it sounds great. Example here:

https://youtu.be/xRgjj1PAXpQ

Latest posts

Back