Got my Boogie Back

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC3 Gridlock

Reaction score
NAD and back again being a Mesa owner.

I first bought this 1982 Mark IIB in 2011, traded it five years later for a vintage Fender amp.

I regretted selling this amp ever since then. Even after owning a couple of Mark 1 RI's, another Mark IIB, and a Mark III.

This amp is pretty unique, blue tolex, silver grill cloth, Simul-Class, Reverb, an EVM-12L, and Mark IIC knobs. Never saw another Mark IIB like this one.

I liked the tone of this amp better than all my other Boogies. I saw it for sale locally and had to buy it back.

I'll attempt to post some pictures once I figure out how.

Congratulations!

I'm hoping at some point to find and buy back my old Mark IIA head. (HRG) Standard black tolex. Had later Mark IIC/III style knobs on it when it left my possession.

I was its second owner and I traded it for something big that I still have so I guess it was a good trade. About 20 years ago.

It was not stolen and I'm looking to find it and buy it back so I suspect it's OK to list its serial number. Which was either 3114 or 3116.

Back