Mark IV - Standby & Tweed/Full power switches part nr.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

citizen.one

Reaction score
Hi to all,

i have borrowed my rackmount MKIV(A) to a friend who suddenly dropped the amp while carrying it. No big harm, except one twisted rackmount side and damaged both Standby and Tweed/Full power switches. No matter what i try - i cant find their model numbers - i know:

they are Carling made;

that the Standby is SPST Solder Lug, possibly nr. 110-73, but somebody recommended 110-63 (which have smaller lever, so its not the right one for MkIV), cant figure out if it should be On-None-Off or just On-Off (im not really a tech guy, even though i cant do the repair by myself ;) )

that the Tweed/Full power is possibly SPDT Solder Lug, should be On-Off-On and not the On-None-On option, so it might be nr. 2FC53-73 or sealed version 2FC53-78...kinda problém is that solder lugs of these ones are different from mine and i am a bit afraid they mugh be too big to fit the switch back into chassis...

any thoughs appreciated, thanks!
martin

Mesa part # on both switches is 601073. You can get the exact replacement parts simply by calling mesa. This is correct for the standby switch but the power switch is an on-off-on type. Again a phone call to the service manager can get you exact parts replacements.

Thank you very much! Im sure with one at least :)

I have contacted Mesa service, but yet, after two days, no response...and i really want to keep all the parts "original", even though these two will be newer...

Latest posts

Back