Mark I's, II's, III's and the almight IV
Moderators: Guitarzan, Grandor, ned, Platypus
- Donating Member
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:05 pm
- Location: Northern Michigan
Hey Authorized Boogie, what's up? $513.00
for a face plate! What more do you need to know?
Mark II C+ DG
& Lots of Cabs!!!!! (all Boogie)
- Mark III
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:38 am
- Location: Western Colorado
Here you go, I just posted this comparo last weekend. Is it different? Yes. Is the difference worth big bucks? You decide.
- Bottle Rocket
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:14 pm
I just emailed Mesa asking if they would add a GEQ to a Mark IIC+ SR they said no its not possible.