NAD Mark III blue stripe

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markedman

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Mark lll by John Bazzano, on Flickr Mark lll by John Bazzano, on Flickr
This baby has been on NYC CL for 5 years @ $750.00. Yes it is fugly in a who knows-what-cabinet? $600.00 was agreed on, I got to his apartment a little early and went in while he dug it out of storage, (his ad on CL had no pictures but from the wording in the ad, I knew this amp) and as soon as he took the cover off, it was like seeing an old friend. Anyway, I have a Padauk and wicker head shell to throw it in and I love $200.00 EV speakers. Now if I can figure out what brand of cabinet I have, I'll get $50-$100 for that. It came with a 4 button VDMIII-4 Voodoo man foot switch, another $20-50. So with about $350.00 in extras, basically I paid $250.00 and if I list it in the W&W head shell, it will sell today +/- $1,000.00. :lol: Good deal IMO! 8)

The amp look’s good! I agree an amp only sounds as good at it looks. That’s why I had Mike B. replace the blue pilot light on my lll+ with a red one. The red light sounds much better. :) When someone asks me how many amps or guitars do I really need I know it’s time to buy another amp or guitar. :) I joked with Mike B. about needing an intervention to stop buying amps and he suggested I go to an AA meeting. Amplifiers Anonymous.

Nice! My Black Dot should get to Mesa tomorrow. It’s getting the lll+ mod and service. One day I’ll figure out how to post pics.

Latest posts

Back