Mk iic Lead Master not working

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loins71

Reaction score
Hi. I've just bought a Mkiic and I don't think that the Lead Master control is working as it makes no difference to the sound at all yet the Master 1 controls the volume for both channels. However, the volume is about the same when switching between both channels. Any advice gratefully received
Many Thanks

loins71 said:
Hi. I've just bought a Mkiic and I don't think that the Lead Master control is working as it makes no difference to the sound at all yet the Master 1 controls the volume for both channels. However, the volume is about the same when switching between both channels. Any advice gratefully received
Many Thanks

After checking preamp tube V3, ...it would sound at first glance like your channel is actually not switching...you will need to troubleshoot the Vactrol(LDR) low voltage supply which is the relay that switches from Rhythm to Lead....

Thanks very much for your reply. I think I'll send it off to the tech along with your suggestion. 8)

Latest posts

Back