I want to sell my original 1976 Mark I

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark West

Reaction score
Hello fellow Boogie lovers
I am wanting to sell my all original 1976 Mark I combo with EV speaker. Not sure what is the best way to go about it. It's kinda special and I just want to get a reasonable price for her (1200?) . Is there some other way than e--bay?
Thanks
Mr West

Reverb.com is a common option. There's also been a guy on The Gear Page looking for a reasonable priced Mark I for a while.

Post some photos if you can, it would be cool to check out. Where are you located?

Thanks. I'm in Northern California half an hour up the hill from Sacramento. I'll get some photos together. I am wanting to fund purchase of a new Mark V 35

I am in Placer County, 10 miles up from Auburn. I checked out Reverb.com and I think I'll get it posted in the next day or 2. Will ask 1100 , see what happens.

Mark West said:
I am in Placer County, 10 miles up from Auburn. I checked out Reverb.com and I think I'll get it posted in the next day or 2. Will ask 1100 , see what happens.
Mark,
I'd be interested in it.
Thanks!

That is a great price. You should sell it for more! I have a 1990 re-issue and it is nice! Although your original speaker is probably very very sweet.

Latest posts

Back