Mesa Mark V:25 vs Mark V:35?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santuzzo

Reaction score
any of you guys had a chance to compare the v:25 to the v:35?
If yes, what are your findings?

I'm interested in either of these, just not sure if I will need to 35, or of the 25 will be enough.
I sure like the solo boost feature of the 35, but if I don't need the extra headroom then the solo boost by itself will not be enough for me to decided on the 35 over the 25.

If the headroom and solo boost features are not deciding factors then the decision is simple. Do you want a head (V25) or combo (V35)?
I picked the combo.

jmontgomery said:
If the headroom and solo boost features are not deciding factors then the decision is simple. Do you want a head (V25) or combo (V35)?
I picked the combo.

I do want a head, and I like the portability of the V:25.
I am not sure how big the difference in headroom really is, but yes, that would be a factor for me as well.

In all honesty, they sound the same. There may be a difference at higher volumes but I'd bet most wouldn't notice. I'd still recommend the V35 even if you didn't need the solo functions. It's not that much bigger and if there's a chance in the future that you'd use the extra functions, you'd have them.

jmontgomery said:
In all honesty, they sound the same. There may be a difference at higher volumes but I'd bet most wouldn't notice. I'd still recommend the V35 even if you didn't need the solo functions. It's not that much bigger and if there's a chance in the future that you'd use the extra functions, you'd have them.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back