Hello. (Forum Newbie / Rig Pics inside)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriselkjar

Reaction score
Hey all,

I recently got into the Mark game with a purchase and trade. I picked up the Mark V:25 used about a month ago and just traded my Electra Dyne for a Mark IV last week. I'd been using the ED for years and while I love it, it wasn't really giving me what I was looking for.

I put together this rig with the new V and IV. The V is firing the 412 dry and the IV has the 112 wet. The board is split with the delay effects going into the IV fx loop so I can keep the attack and clarity of the V while also soaking the IV with delay and reverb. This pic is a little old and I just built a little combo footswitch with a single button to change channels on both amps. (I only use R2 and Lead on the IV)

Super excited to get more comfortable with these amps but I'm absolutely loving them so far!

rig.png

gts said:
Ok, since we're "showing off" ;-)

Not all of these are still with me but most of them are....
(And yes I made all the 1x12's, Thieles, and Short Head cabs)

This rules so hard. Those wicker cabs are amazing. I need to learn to make things.

Oh, that`s good, never heared of shooting pics while playing at the same time.
Hm,....one possible way.......Van Halen tapping with the left hand while holding the camera with the right one.........but scaringly many players are most engaged with the right on the volume pot..........instead of playing.........

Well, I don't know GTS at all, but I figured "if he can do it so can i!"

I converted my head and cab to a wicker front.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-02%20at%209.49.54%20AM.png

chriselkjar said:
Well, I don't know GTS at all, but I figured "if he can do it so can i!"

I converted my head and cab to a wicker front.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-02%20at%209.49.54%20AM.png

One word - Beautiful!

megavoice said:
The white outline makes it even much more pretty. How did you do that ?

It's called piping or cording. I actually tried black first but the white really helps it pop out. Its like $8 on Amazon. Its just a cord material with a tail on it that you can staple around the edge to give that clean finish.

bgh said:
One word - Beautiful!

Thanks man!

Again:
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L ! And thank you.
Very likely that I`ll add it too. With that the contrast is emphasized and makes it tremendously elegant.

megavoice said:
Again:
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L ! And thank you.
Very likely that I`ll add it too. With that the contrast is emphasized and makes it tremendously elegant.

Yeah man! It's super simple to do as well. Pop off the grill, hit it with some staples and you're all set!

Thank you, now thinking about where I can get, and most cheap........
First place would be the basket maker who did the wicker job or, Do it Yourself/market store......

Back