Mark III headshell plans?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derf

Reaction score
My Mark III is currently in a Rack mount, but I want to build a headshell for it. Does anyone have drawings and dimension specs for building one? I know I can buy one used online, or order one to be built, but I'd really like to build my own.

Thanks
Derf

I'm sure my question has been asked before and I'm sorry for repeating it if it has. I've been searching on this site and in the web for the past several hours for what I'm looking for but can't find it. I'd like to build the head shell in my high school wood shop class. Any help and drawings with dimensions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Derf

Any chance you also have the plan for a Mark IV, RR? I'd like to do the same.

chriselkjar said:
Any chance you also have the plan for a Mark IV, RR? I'd like to do the same.
Sorry, no, unless a Mark III and a Mark IV uses the same chassis maybe. Do some research and check if they do use the same chassis.

I built a Mark III enclosure (both head, and combo) because my buddy wanted something different than the stock black tolex.

Looks like they are the same size. Any chance I could get a copy of those plans?

Thanks!

Resurrecting old thread. Could anyone help me out and maybe share plans/drawings for a boogie headshell? That would be epic! Gonna have hardwood headshell made locally by a carpenter and would like to get it right the first time :)

Back