Mark llC+ Rev/GEQ foot switch extension

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markedman

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.flickr.com/photos/100168049@N04/23709788375/in/dateposted-public/

The 1/4 inch stereo foot switch jack is a pain to get to for you, not me! I made this cable a now I don't have to pull a tube to get it out.

I did not know you could switch reverb and eq on a IIC!
Does this require a modification, or is it standard, if standard did the MkIIC RG's come with a specific footswitch for reverb and eq?

I have possibly out-noobed myself once again.

It's standard, but secret. There is a stereo foot switch that has two switches with one stereo 1/4 jack that is available for both the Mark ll & lll. The one I have has no markings or LED lights on it and is smaller than a standard Mesa foot switch.

Nice! I had noticed the jack on the underside of the chassis, but thought nothing more of it...until now. Being able to drop the eq and reverb on and off adds real functionality. (not comparable to the functionality of the V models). After all these years...still keeping secrets from me.

Thanks Markedman. And I do like the jack extension, certainly would save the pain of plugging into the chassis jack each gig.

Ory.

I knew that I had seen this done this before, but it was for the solo feature of the top amp in this picture. It is a modded IIB converted to a C+ with extra gain in the lead channel and the solo boost.

On the top amp, are the outside tubes EL84s held in with yellow-jackets?

Latest posts

Back