Footswtich for a Mark IV Rev. A

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkalone

Reaction score
Hi all. Just scored a great deal on a Mark IV head, but alas, it does not come with a footswitch. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good switch? Also, can the Rev. A switch handle the EQ and Effects loop as well, or was that new to the Rev. B?

Thanks folks!

Mesa Boogie sells them in their online store, or at least they used to about a year ago. AFAIK it's the same footswitch for all versions of the mark IV.

Thanks. I just found it there after I saw your reply. Yikes. Price is a little steep! Are there any decent, more affordable aftermarket switches out there?

There are a few aftermarket ones, Kool Kat on ebay is a good one. I ended up making a compact switch that allows R1/R2 on one switch, and the other switch takes you to LD. I used a Midi DIN jack and installed one on the back panel of my Mark IV.

Kool Kat (They have a larger one with all the functions, but it's pretty pricey)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=mesa+mark+IV+footswitch&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Yeah I had seen that on eBay and hoped someone here had some experience with them. Guess I'll scoop it up.

For the record, my god is the Mark IV an AWESOME amp!

Latest posts

Back