short vs. medium vs long mark iv head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one is sized like lexington steel. the other is normal size.

the long head is longer, and maybe a bit wider and taller. it looks better on a 4x12, and maybe easier to work on since there is more space inside.

function should be the same

scott

I understand the size differences. I'm not stupid. But thanks for clarifying. I mean is there a tone difference. I know there's a Mark IV A and B. I'm wondering if they each came in the different sizes.

What about reverb? I have a short head and it seems my older long head had mch more noticeable reverb...?true or not?

No difference in reverb that I am aware of. I believe the reverb tanks are the same size, so it's not like there is a difference in them anyway.

Do you have the full dimensions on a short head for a Mark IV? Including the angle of the top portions?

dbsens03 said:
I understand the size differences. I'm not stupid. But thanks for clarifying. I mean is there a tone difference. I know there's a Mark IV A and B. I'm wondering if they each came in the different sizes.

By asking about the "three" sizes and then snapping at the guy who didn't call you on there only being two sizes... you should give Zodiac a little more lattitude. Or you can go look it all up yourself.

Back