Post Your Mark IV Rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudBucket

Reaction score
They've got one for the Mark V so why not one for the most popular Mark!?!? :mrgreen:

rigs_1.jpg

rigs_4.jpg

markiv_1.jpg

markiv_2.jpg

CudBucket said:
They've got one for the Mark V so why not one for the most popular Mark!?!? :mrgreen:

rigs_1.jpg
Even after getting an AXE FX Ultra, you felt like keeping your MK IV? :)

I recognized the "dafguitars" name. You are the one who has pics of the 2x12 cab constructions. I derived inspiration (if not anything else) from your pics and have finished building two 2x12 cabs also based on the mesa 2x12 rectifier horizontal cabs. Cheers!

emperor_black said:
Even after getting an AXE FX Ultra, you felt like keeping your MK IV? :)

Absolutely. I had 2 Mark IVs a few years back and never "got them" so they were sold. Ended up getting into an Egnater M4 and Axe Standard for a while. But I kept wanted to try another IV. So I ended up selling practically everything I had: M4, power amp, Axe, cabs and started over. I ended up with the rigs you see here. I run them as 2 separate rigs. The Axe is amazing. Really amazing and the Mark IV sim in it is stupid-good. But I just like having the Mark IV for now. Oh and actually, I got the Mark IV after I already upgraded to the Axe Ultra. :D

emperor_black said:
I recognized the "dafguitars" name. You are the one who has pics of the 2x12 cab constructions. I derived inspiration (if not anything else) from your pics and have finished building two 2x12 cabs also based on the mesa 2x12 rectifier horizontal cabs. Cheers!

Thanks so much man. I really appreciate that. I still have and play the guitar I built, regularly. I'm thinking of building a 4x12 and maybe a Thiele cab this spring/summer.

Dave

JimAnsell said:
you guys that keep your rigs in the closet... theres just something weird about that to me.

Living in a condo in the city has its drawbacks :(

Luckily I have since moved since I snapped that pic and I have a proper room for it now. Surprisingly though, that position was absolutely great for recording :)

**** i knew i should've cropped that out...i guess since the secret is half out..i run the pre section of the sanyo into my IV's poweramp section...just deadly

Fronzil said:
f%&# i knew i should've cropped that out...i guess since the secret is half out..i run the pre section of the sanyo into my IV's poweramp section...just deadly

Your no different than Ritchie Balckmore !!!! He uses a Japanese Tape deck preamp....

Oh, and the secret is fully out. I see that BB preamp you have !!!!!

BUSTED.

Nice! glad you live in NC. If one tried to stack amps like that in the bay area, some amps would be lying on the floor when you returned home from work. :lol:

Latest posts

Back