Lightest Mark head that comes in Short chassis?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyze

Reaction score
I am still deciding on what to get for an amp.. I bought a vertical 2x12 and 1x12 cabs that are custom made, so I wanna keep the head small enough to fit ontop of them (so the Short chassis are the only ones that will fit)

Im just wondering, What is the lightest 100w Mark head? I really have no idea on all the differences of them, but if someone could post the weights for all of them, that'd be a good place to start.

Gotta love the shorthead-sized Mesa heads! They are small, light, portable, and look really cool! Mine fits in the passenger floorboard of my Acura perfectly.

MusicManJP6 said:
Gotta love the shorthead-sized Mesa heads! They are small, light, portable, and look really cool! Mine fits in the passenger floorboard of my Acura perfectly.

You have a Acura! NSX?

Shep said:
MusicManJP6 said:

You have a Acura! NSX?

Ha! I wish! It's a '94 Integra with 222,000 miles on it!!!

If I could afford a NSX then I'd have a whole stable of Mesa amps!!

Can someone explain what the "Simul" means? I never quite understood that about Mesa's.

Also, are these amps 60w or 100w? I have heard conflicting reports. (MkIII Shortheads / MkII)

Latest posts

Back