How about a effects on/off switch added to my Mark III?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flip33

Reaction score
I've been fiddling with the idea of a remote 1/4 inch switch to turn on my effects loop on and off. I don't see many options available. I would like to try keeping my pedals on the amp with a looper that is activated by a remote 1/4 inch switch. I would also have a handy dandy switch for EQ, REV, and channel switching. Very tidy out front. If I wanted different pedals activated I could push the button for each item in the loop, but out front the loop is on or off.

Have any of you heard of adding a effects on/off switch to your Mark III to do this? Something like what the Mark IV has.

Thanks,

Ken

flip33 said:
I've been fiddling with the idea of a remote 1/4 inch switch to turn on my effects loop on and off. I don't see many options available. I would like to try keeping my pedals on the amp with a looper that is activated by a remote 1/4 inch switch. I would also have a handy dandy switch for EQ, REV, and channel switching. Very tidy out front. If I wanted different pedals activated I could push the button for each item in the loop, but out front the loop is on or off.

Have any of you heard of adding a effects on/off switch to your Mark III to do this? Something like what the Mark IV has.

Thanks,

Ken

Kem, How about a pedal board? I run true by-pass pedals and the non-true's in the looper and it's done. (I think?) your thoughts?

Actually this might be what I really want:
http://www.dropd.net/tgc1.htm

Its a remote looper on/off switch.

A big pedal board is more complicated that what I would like. I have a GSP1101 with a control2 floor controller. It is awesome. My other set up will be rather spartan in comparison: Amp channel switching plus effects loop on/off switch. Maybe an overdrive and wah in front. So it will be a mini pedal board I guess!

Latest posts

Back