Mark II C 60W

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iFreedom

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm farely new here and think this is a great forum! There is a Mark IIC 60W with Eq (no reverb) for sale locally for $1800 CDN (~1440 USD) that I'm thinking of buying. Does anyone know if this is a decent price? My intentions would then be to mod it to IIC+ which I figure would cost about $500USD (all-in including delivery to/from Mesa).

Thanks!

iFreedom said:
Hi all, I'm farely new here and think this is a great forum! There is a Mark IIC 60W with Eq (no reverb) for sale locally for $1800 CDN (~1440 USD) that I'm thinking of buying. Does anyone know if this is a decent price? My intentions would then be to mod it to IIC+ which I figure would cost about $500USD (all-in including delivery to/from Mesa).

Thanks!

That sounds really high to me. I don't know where you are but MkIIs and IIIs rarely command more than Cdn$1100 or so in Ontario/Quebec.

iFreedom said:

Thanks!

I think the price is on the high side, but that's your call.

The C+ mod itself costs slightly less than US$500 (unless the amp requires other repairs), excluding delivery cost. You can get a quote from UPS, FedEx, etc. online for shipping cost. Some couriers charge "Canadian customs clearance fee" on the return trip. The shipping cost both ways are not cheap.

If you need detailed preparation on shipping the amp from Canada to Mesa, let me know.

Thanks for the info folks! I've decided to not buy it due to high price and especially considering the mod cost to C+. I'll be more patient and keep looking for the right deal 8) .

Back