is it possible to buy a head shell for a mark lll

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GTS ( a member here) does top quality woodwork.
A search will bring up a bunch of his results (and praise).

I will say first hand, that the quality from GTS is better than Mesa's current cabinets. It's better built, affordable and dead on spec.
The work George did for me was simply stunning and done with quality and care. You can tell a lot about a person through their
craftsmanship. Your not just a quick order and a number with GTS.

Boogiebabies said:
I will say first hand, that the quality from GTS is better than Mesa's current cabinets. It's better built, affordable and dead on spec.
The work George did for me was simply stunning and done with quality and care. You can tell a lot about a person through their

You are a lucky man. His work is outstanding. I'm looking forward to mine as well :)

Boogiebabies said:

+ infinity...and beyond :)

gts said:
dodger916 said:
From what I've seen of his work, it's great. Back when I was thinking about a new headshell, he was only building hardwood finishes.

George: Is this still the case, or are you now doing tolex also?
Frank it's actually the other way around.
I've been doing tolexed cabs and plan to do some hardwood cabs.

When I finally start building in hardwood the first I hope/ plan to do will be in Black Walnut and Cherry.
Sorry George, my mistake. :oops: Maybe it was the guy sfarnell told me about.

I have a rack mount Mark III that I would like to put in a short chassis head shell so if there is some contact information for GTS, could I get that too?

thanks,
Steve

Latest posts

Back