Mark IV part number needed, or sell me yours

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grindliner

Reaction score
Anyone know the mesa part number for the thumbscrew that mounts on the footswitch, that attaches it to the cab?

If you have an extra one laying around, I'd be happy to buy it, I'd be even happier if you just gave it to me :lol:

I already did that, and they sent me the recepticle bale thats used to hold the tube guards on the recto's etc.

Call 'em back! Mine's missing one also and I think it's pretty common so they should know what you're talking about. I'm wanting to say a tech here in town told me the part was about $10 but don't quote me. Since I've out grown gigging it not a real problem sitting here in my music room so I just haven't bothered with it.

I did call them back a few days ago to ***** about not only being sent the wrong part (was informed that they're out of the correct part) as well as not being told that my old knob wouldn't fit on the shaft of the new pot I ordered.

Joey B. hooked me up though!

Also, if Mesa charges me $10 for shipping on a single knob, I'll be calling them back again to credit me for their tech's errors with the first order, and if they don't I'll file a chargeback with my CC company.

Back