Volume loss in effects loop

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredG24

Reaction score
I've searched and searched, and can't find the problem. I only have a volume loss in the effects loop when i'm running my Boss dd-20 in it. All the other pedals work fine. I switched the DD20 to "+4db" and still have a problem. I've replaced all the tubes, and the only thing I can think of now is the power supply. But the pedal turns on a works, just a HUGE volume loss even when it's not engaged. What's going on with it? I"m using a one spot to power it

JaredG24 said:
I've searched and searched, and can't find the problem. I only have a volume loss in the effects loop when i'm running my Boss dd-20 in it. All the other pedals work fine. I switched the DD20 to "+4db" and still have a problem. I've replaced all the tubes, and the only thing I can think of now is the power supply. But the pedal turns on a works, just a HUGE volume loss even when it's not engaged. What's going on with it? I"m using a one spot to power it

Hmmm, I think you have the effects loop volume set to low. When you look at the back of the amp, there's a knob there for adjusting the volume of the effects loop. Hope this helps. :)

Nah, I fixed the problem. It was my DD 20. For some reason over time it has a glitch that causes a drop in the loop. Alls I did was a factory reset on it and viola!

Back