F30 Mods

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildwind

Reaction score
Unlike many other amps, I see pretty much zero mods for the F30. Anyone have any cool mods they can share or point me toward? Mainly I'd like to tame the lead channel a bit, but I'm interested in anything. I'm thrilled with my clean channel (though I heard a German clip that was astounding), but figure things can always get better.

All the tubes are non-stock (JJs) - no complaints there, but is there something better? I'm after classic rock/new country tones mainly. And I'd be fine taming the gain a bit on Ch 2.

My best friend is very skilled with this stuff, so he would be doing it.

Also, any schematic sources? We have to take it apart as my Treble control on Ch 2 isn't working, figured we might as well mess with it while the chassis was out of the cab.

Amp is a combo with a Vintage 30, completely stock (other than tubes) as far as I can tell - bought it used recently.

Thanks, I'll do that. Wasn't expecting it to be that easy, though experience with the Mesa folks has always been superlative.

monsta-tone...aka Andy...is on the Boogie Board. If there are mods available, I'm quite sure he can do it. PM him when you get a chance.

Thanks! PM to Andy sent. And schematic has already been received, was on hold for about 30 seconds and a minute later the PDF was on its way.

Back