Non badge vs badge F50's.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKBoogieboy

Reaction score
Hi, is there a difference between the non badge and badged F50's?

Mine hasn't got a badge and is I was told an early model, besides the wood area under the speaker grill being shorter than where the newer version badge screws in, is there any other difference?
Mine has got a mesh thing on the back to protect the valves, it gets in the way and is sharp, my dad cut his hand on it, I have seen F50's with a metal bar on the back which is better I think.
The area of wood where the badge usually goes is short as I said so the usual F50 "Mesa/Boogie" badge wouldn't screw on there, well the left hand screw would but there is only speaker grill where the right screw would usually go, BUT a MESA badge would fit there, is there anywhere I can get a mesa badge please?

I have a Nomad that had the Mesa Logo that matches the F-50. I just switched 'em and they look pretty cool. Ironically, the Nomad has the Mesa/Boogie logo up top so they both match on each. Looks pretty cool.

Mine is a 2003 f50 and hasn't got the grill badge. it has the alloy bar on the back.
my friends f50 is newer and has the grill badge. it has the mesh on the back.

Back