What is this thing?

Ace, Version 1 and 2

Moderators: Guitarzan, Grandor, ned, Platypus

Post Reply
Bottle Rocket
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:31 pm

What is this thing?

Post by Smak » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:38 pm

So I've been playing a stiletto deuce that has been laying around my church. It didn't have its foot switch so I made one. The channels switch and the solo works but for some reason the second channel was really quiet and crackling. I went to check out the back and the rectifier tubes weren't on the this rod thing was sticking out of the solo ext switch that wasn't there before. Has anyone ever seen this before? Image

Mark III
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:23 pm

Re: What is this thing?

Post by kramerxxx » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:35 am

The looks like the core of a guitar cable phone plug.

I would pull it out with a needle nose pliers

Post Reply