Stiletto Lineage

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daxman73

Reaction score
This is inspired by a recent post and also a post I created for the Rectifiers. I'd love to get the info on these amps like we got on the Rectifiers. When I first joined this forum I started a thread called "Rectifier Lineage" because while there was an insane amount of info here on those amps, it was all scattered through out this board. History, serial numbers, tips, settings, mods, up-grades, lore and legend. That thread very conveniently organized a great deal of it through the generous help of my fellow members. It's be great if we could do the same for the Stilettos. So, lets give it a whirl...

Guess this thread didn't take off like hoped it would lol. Does anyone know the production years for the Stiletto series? When did it end? When did they bring out the Stage 2 version?

Daxman73 said:
This is inspired by a recent post and also a post I created for the Rectifiers. I'd love to get the info on these amps like we got on the Rectifiers. When I first joined this forum I started a thread called "Rectifier Lineage" because while there was an insane amount of info here on those amps, it was all scattered through out this board. History, serial numbers, tips, settings, mods, up-grades, lore and legend. That thread very conveniently organized a great deal of it through the generous help of my fellow members. It's be great if we could do the same for the Stilettos. So, lets give it a whirl...

Stiletto Deuce & Trident Version 1 Oct. 2004 - Feb. 2006 ST-00011 - ST-02417

Stiletto Ace, Deuce V2 & Trident V2 Mar. 2006 - Jan. 2012 ST-02418 - ST-05383

Latest posts

Back