Trade Dual rectifier reborn for stiletto deuce ii?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the manner of that post. I am very interested in the stiletto line and I have the opportunity to trade a dual rectifier reborn for the stiletto deuce ii. Is this a worthy trade straight across?

I really think I want the more British sound and I'm not sure if I should try el34 in my rectifier before I make the trade. But is the trade worth it on my end? I just paid $1950 new for the rec and will be going to a four year old amp that is apparently in perfect condition with new tubes.

Thanks for the help.

rokcabilly said:
Sorry for the manner of that post. I am very interested in the stiletto line and I have the opportunity to trade a dual rectifier reborn for the stiletto deuce ii. Is this a worthy trade straight across?

I really think I want the more British sound and I'm not sure if I should try el34 in my rectifier before I make the trade. But is the trade worth it on my end? I just paid $1950 new for the rec and will be going to a four year old amp that is apparently in perfect condition with new tubes.

Thanks for the help.

What price a good condition used Deuce II? Less than $1000? Sounds like the advantage rests with the other guy ..

Always check eBay's COMPLETED listings to find current market value for ANYTHING.

Thanks. I do that, usually. I just got offered an uberschall by bogner. How's that amp compare to stiletto or recto?

Back