Hollywood Mod details and specifics

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berumen77

Reaction score
Reaching out to anyone who has the specifics of the mods.

I know how to use the "Search" function and have not found any useful info on the mod.
****I'm not really interested in how it sounds, where to get it performed, or what Stage of the Stiletto can get it.
I've already read all those posts.****

I'm interested in the mod details and specifics of the parts (capacitors and resistors) their values and their numbers
on the circuit board that get changed from stock with the mod.

I want to find out what exactly is being changed and see exactly what that is affecting. I already have the schematic of the Stiletto Ace and Deuce that had been floating around so seeing the mods and how they work in the entire circuit interests me.
I love modding amps and it would be very cool to see what parts of the circuit are being changed so
that they can be further tweaked and tailored.

If anyone has the mod info please email it to me at [email protected]

Thank you in advance.

Might have a look in there op . http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42813

Is it secret?
Can we ALL see it please?
I too am a modder. My Stiletto Ace doesn't need it but...being new here, I sure notice the slim pickins when it comes to mods and their specifics.
Got parts to do an adjustable bias mod to my Ace coming. They should be here in a week or two. I'll be sure to let y'all know how it goes. I'll actually probably do a photo how-to while I'm installing it so that it will be yet another de-classified mystery.

Back