Stiletto Deuce 2 Metal

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0rpheus

Reaction score
Hope you guys like it and give me some feedback. I'm experimenting and trying to mix and master my ideas so..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYlVJrUIVa4

Do you remember your settings? Sound great! It's becoming one of my favorite Boogies, this video does a great job of showcasing aggressive tones. I still don't understand what issues people had with this amp, to me it's as simple as turning the presence and treble down. I recently got the Grid Slammer and it pairs wonderfully with the Stiletto as a boost, it does what you want a Tube screamer to do, but doesn't mess with the natural tone of the amp. It's so good I'm selling my Green Rhino. Once I'm done demoing some stuff I may have to upload it to soundcloud or something.

I'm so glad I found this thread: I have been listening to your clip on YouTube over and over again for a few days now. I simply love your tone here, and it really showcases how smooth AND heavy the Stiletto distortion can be. I'm actually seriously considering purchasing one and your clip makes me all the more confident that it's the amp for me. Great job!

Latest posts

Back