Trident Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braintheory

Reaction score
I've seen several Stiletto Tridents for sale on ebay that claim to be stage ii's, but have no roman numeral II's above the input. Could they still be stage ii's? If so, how else can I tell that they are for sure stage ii's?

In my experience no roman numeral II its a stage 1 You could always send the seller a message.

sprocket said:
Authorized Boogie said:
All Stage II amps will have the "II" symbol on the face of the chassis, between the jacks.

Thanx , a good thing to know .

Correct ! I wish I would have known this when I bought my stage I. It was advertised (in CL) as a stage II and I didn't do enough research on it to know the difference. Still got it for a great price and with a 10 band eq in the loop, I'm very happy with it.

TTSTWO said:
sprocket said:
Authorized Boogie said:
All Stage II amps will have the "II" symbol on the face of the chassis, between the jacks.

Thanx , a good thing to know .

Correct ! I wish I would have known this when I bought my stage I. It was advertised (in CL) as a stage II and I didn't do enough research on it to know the difference. Still got it for a great price and with a 10 band eq in the loop, I'm very happy with it.

Cool , thanx for the comeback , what were the differences between Stage 1 & 2 , never checked it out .

Follow this link for Stage II info VVVVVVV

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/stiletto/TRIDENT/Stiletto-Trident.htm

Back