need info asap please

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastguitar1

Reaction score
ok i was offerd a trade for a stiletto trident and wanted to know a few things the guy told me it had the hollywood mod its the stage one and the trade is my Egnater Vengeance head i just got its a great amp but it just does not have the balls of my dual or 5150 so first Q1 how can i tell if it really had the mod and Q2 is this a good trade and Q3 is the head good for metal like slipknot pantera ect thanks for all your info

so no help from a forum that is ment to help other mesa lovers hmmm well im done here thanks for nothing

Sorry that no one has been able to help you.

I don't know about other people, but, I had problems getting on the website for the last 4 or 5 days.

fastguitar1 said:
so no help from a forum that is ment to help other mesa lovers hmmm well im done here thanks for nothing
Really now?
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=64521

With that attitude I say "Goodbye".

For a member with 6 posts you are being rude & disrespectful.

As mentioned, the board was down for several days.

Dom

1) Learn basic punctation. It helps people understand what you are trying to say.

2) I can only speak for myself, but I spend more time living my life than reading gear forums. I can only assume other people do the same.

3) Deuces. (Get it? Get it?) :)

The Problem is That It Had Over 100 Views And Not 1 Replay That Is What Bothers Me And Rather Than Offer Help I Get Childish Comments

fastguitar1 said:
The Problem is That It Had Over 100 Views And Not 1 Replay That Is What Bothers Me And Rather Than Offer Help I Get Childish Comments
Actually, the problem is that you were rude and disrespectful with your childish response.

There are over 16,000 members here. Even if only 10,000 are active contributors, the 100 views would only represent 1% of the community. How could you expect the 1% who viewed your post to have an answer for you?

Learn some manners and forum ediquitte and try again.

Dom

You are, of course, welcome to use the "Search" function, fastguitar1.

I wouldn't assume anyone knows what "the Hollywood mod" is.

This is a "community" forum. Not a "tech support on demand" forum.

Now thats how you you get a response from this forum. This is not the most active forum but I always thought its because we are busy playing guitar.

Latest posts

Back