Stiletto discontinued....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This amp is not a bedroom amp but at 25% and up its KILLER.
What the hell are they thinking???

Could be a glitch:
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/Out.htm

BlairRich said:
This amp is not a bedroom amp but at 25% and up its KILLER.

With the small bars that I typically play, I throw it in 50w mode for this very reason. I friggin' LOVE the power section.

I just sold my other amps and planned on buying another Stiletto Ace. Great Freaking Amp! I had not read that discontinued list for a while I was supprised that the Solo 50, Recto-Verb and the Stiletto were out. That kinda leaves a hole in the line doesn't it? The Express 50 isn't the amp that the Stiletto or the Recto is. Neither is the Transatlantic. Hum :(

The royal alantic sounds more like the hot rodded marshall everyone wants and I think that is what they are betting on to take the place of the stiletto.

bubs_42 said:
I just sold my other amps and planned on buying another Stiletto Ace. Great Freaking Amp! I had not read that discontinued list for a while I was supprised that the Solo 50, Recto-Verb and the Stiletto were out. That kinda leaves a hole in the line doesn't it? The Express 50 isn't the amp that the Stiletto or the Recto is. Neither is the Transatlantic. Hum :(

Back