EQ for the Stiletto

Ace, Version 1 and 2

Moderators: Guitarzan, Grandor, ned, Platypus

Mookakian
Mark I

Re: EQ for the Stiletto

Post by Mookakian » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:06 pm

I've been having a ball with an EQ out front of the Stiletto Trident Stage 1, scooping the low mids a touch and ramping the high mids up a touch to sweeten cleans or add depth to crunch. Using a Source Audio EQ with 4 EQ presets, amazing what you can do by messing with the mids before the pre-amp.

I have a 2nd Source Audio EQ here and am planning on throwing it in the loop as an always on, but to be honest with a good set of broken in V30's and a 2x12 closed back Recto cab i am pretty well there, the EQ in the loop will be more of a fine tuning thing to help out with whatever the room throws at me.

What are you guys cutting/boosting with the EQ in the loop and how much...?

Mookakian
Mark I

Re: EQ for the Stiletto

Post by Mookakian » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:19 am

Wow, running the preEQ/Dist?post EQ and I have actually taken the OCD off the board, what cant be done with such a thing. Love it!

Using 2x Source Audio Programmable EQ's so I have 4 presets in front and in the loop... as soon as the Boss ES8 arrives this is going to be a blast! Highly recommended behavior :)

TataDrale
Bottle Rocket

EQ for the Stiletto

Post by TataDrale » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:08 pm

I dont have an answer to your question, but I wonder if its related bottom line on the page- International Harvester Export Company. Do sales documents for domestic trucks say the same thing?

Dean