Problems with Output and Solo volume

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itbekyle

Reaction score
I have a Mesa Stiletto Ace 1x12 combo. I'm having a problem that hopefully somebody can help me with before I have to take it to a shop (I have a show next Thursday and most shops around here have at least a 1 month wait.)
I turned on my amp today and everything on the channels work fine, except I'm getting no response from my output or solo knobs. The master volumes from both channels work fine, its just the output and solo knobs don't affect anything. I changed the 5U4 tube since it wasn't glowing like the other 2 (just to make sure), and it didn't help at all. If anybody else has had something similar happen or any suggestions let me know. I'm fine taking it to the repair guy, but I'd like to figure out how much I'm going to have to be spending.

Check your effects loop switch if in bypass mode then solo and output are also bypassed and only the Master's control volume. Hope that's all it is!

Back