Family Portraits (aka Post Your Stiletto Rig)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifailedshapes

Reaction score
We all love our guitars, amps, and effects like family. If we didn't, we wouldn't be members of this forum. Let's all post pictures of our Stiletto rigs. I, for one, am very curious to see the different cabs and effects everyone uses. I'll be taking my pictures in the next few minutes. :)

Ready, set, post!

100_0577.JPG

100_0573.JPG

100_0568.JPG

Top: American Deluxe Stratocaster. I think it's a 2006, but I'm not entirely certain.
Middle: TC Electronics Nova System. This is the only thing I use for effects. It is awesome. I also displayed my other lesser-used pedals. I made the pedal board myself using materials found at your friendly neighborhood Home Depot. :) Oh, and the Stiletto foot switch looks crooked in the picture, but it's dead-on perfect in person. Stupid camera.
Bottom: You know what this is - Stiletto Ace head on top of a Three-Quarter Back 1x12" loaded with the stock C90. This cab was not selected for this amp, but they actually work together very well.

Well, there you have it - my "family portrait". :)

I'll post mine as soon as I get a decent camera :lol:

Spent too much on guitar stuff this budget year.,,,, :oops:

Here's an old shot of mine. I've been meaning to get some newer photos, although the only changes to my amp have been internal.

P1000958.jpg

:evil: :evil: :evil:

P1000959.jpg

Looks just like all the others.

I think you just copied and pasted what you saw in your address bar. What you need to do is actually copy one of the links they provide for you. I found the appropriate link in a box on the right side of the screen. If you want, go to my previous post, click Quote, and compare your URL to mine.

A lot of these look sweet. I wonder how much more popular the Stiletto would've been if they'd chosen something other than the crocodile headshell?

You know you have a great point there because i think the key to great Stiletto tone is some stage volume and with a different look it may have sold more who knows!

screamingdaisy said:
A lot of these look sweet. I wonder how much more popular the Stiletto would've been if they'd chosen something other than the crocodile headshell?

Yeah, I hate the croc, which is why I ordered it with the black plate. That is actually an old pic, since I now have black Recto knobs on it. I tried to order the Mini Recto that way, but Mesa isn't customizing them. :(

Latest posts

Back