For the Metallica fans out there...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KH Guitar Freak

Reaction score
In an article on Kirk's Hammett Randall RM100KH rig, Kirk did mention that he used a Stiletto (presumably Deuce II head) that has been modified for him by John Marshall at Mesa Boogie. Possibly old news, but I thought I'd share as I forgot to post on here after reading the article months ago...

I'd love to know the mods and how they affected the sound. Was pondering a Mercury Magnetics transformer upgrade for mine, not sure how far I'd want to go with everything else.

Jak0lantern01 said:
I'd love to know the mods and how they affected the sound. Was pondering a Mercury Magnetics transformer upgrade for mine, not sure how far I'd want to go with everything else.

Not sure if John Marshall will let us know what the mods are though. I would think you'll only get a general statement on the mods at best...

Has nothing to do with mods....but....1 or 2 Stiletto half stacks appear in the music vid for "The day that never comes". :mrgreen:

Back