Stiletto Duece Stage II

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X - Road 28

Reaction score
Greetings Fellow Boogie Neighbors, recently picked up my 1st MB with a MK V Head which I run thru a 1X12 3/4 Cab with a C90. I have obviously been hit with the bug and am looking for another with a different voicing palette, hence the Stiletto.

I am a bit of a nut when it comes to looks and don't always stick to the traditional, so I called and decided I would put this one on hold - Head and Cabinet, now I know it may be a bit hard on the eyes for some but it speaks to me. I would appreciate your candid opinion on the Stiletto as far as difference from the MK V and while your at it let me know if this one is over the top :)

http://www.rainbowguitars.com/Guitar/mesa-boogie/stiletto-duece-ii-head-patent-red-snakeskin/2STLD53G/MB

Thats really expensive for just the head.

Anyway, youll fight with the amp for the first month and then youll get to know it. Then youll fall in love with it. IMO one of the best amps mesa has ever made. I really hope they dont discontinue the line now that they have the Atlantic line.

Yeah, not cheap - the total price for the head and cabinet - delivered comes out to $3,350.00. Considering the custom covering on the head and cabinet along with the upgraded jute / gold grill and the speaker configuration add a bit to the price. I could save a bit with the standard covering but it just doesn't look as snappy to me, of course it's a personal choice - YMMV.

My first Stage II was a custom piece made for the owner of the small town shop I used to go to. I really loved the looks of that one, but I came full circle and found myself with a standard Stiletto Deuce II. Great amps.

Latest posts

Back