stiletto hollywood mod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11justin22

Reaction score
anybody know where i can find a diagram of this mod or just what is actually changed so i can have my amp tech do it.

I have the paperwork for the "Fluid Drive Mod" from mesa. I think iits the same thing. If you want, PM me you addys and Ill send them to you.

if you still have the mod diagram could you please send me a copy?

my email is [email protected]

Did it tighten up the bass on the fluid drive?

have you compared the fluid drive mod to the fluid drive on the stage II? and if so does it make the stage 1 sound any closer to a stage II?

thanks!

file sent.

IMO it makes the FD sound like ****. but it make then TG goddly!

But yes it does tighten up the FD

droptrd said:
file sent.

IMO it makes the FD sound like sh!t. but it make then TG goddly!

But yes it does tighten up the FD

That is interesting about the FD, I like it better than TG .... I did not do mine yet because I was thinking about selling it.

Thanks again for sending me that.

In what way did you not like the change ?

It took too much from the FD IMO. made it thin small and wimpy sounding. Then when you switch to the TG mode its like "holy ****! there it is!". The mod also gave the TG more gain so I was able to do full on metal with. Plus throw in a barber DD and you be shreddin

Is there a reason no one will post it right here? Is it against the rules?
If not, can someone please post the mod here or sticky it...or ...please pm it to me or email to blaren@gmail
Thanks in advance.

P.S. If it is against the rules to share mods here I guess that would explain the classified status of the adjustable bias mod too.
I'm still very new to the world of Mesa but so far...strangest gear forum I've ever seen. Well that has to do with electric gear anyway...acoustic forum members can be pretty "plug and play" too. Lots of those guys take their guitars to "techs" to have setups and string changes. Hey..whatever floats your boat I guess. Maybe if I spent less time modding and more time playing I'd be a better player...one who had "techs" to do my work and personalizing. For me though...that's all a little too personal. I haven't even opened up my Stiletto yet and I've had it almost a week already. As soon as the parts for the variable bias come in though...LOOK OUT!!

Thanks again

Back