Buying Mesa Boogie amp online through Online Dealer

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surferdeac

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Was just wondering if anybody out there has had any experience dealing with purchasing a Mesa Boogie amp Online through an authorized Online Dealer such as musicpower.com. I would much rather support a local dealership, but for me that would mean taking a 2 and a half hour boat ride and driving an hour give or take to Matt's Music center in Weymouth Ma. Everyone who has spent time purchasing products through online music dealers knows that once in a while you get a product such as a guitar where the tremolo system, intonation, truss rod etc. etc. isn't set up properly. Or say even an amp where the tubes get rattled during shipping, or they ship an an amp with the tubes installed and they get rattled. I know if I ordered a stiletto ace head and a 2x12 rectifier cab through matt's at least i would know that is was straight from the factory, and it would be properly shipped. I don't know wheather on not the mesa boogie product that was shipped from the factory to the online dealer is shipped the same way from the online dealer to your doorstep. Anybody's thoughts or comments to this question/concern would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you For taking the time to read this if you choose to read this :mrgreen:
By the way, Anybody out there who hasn't had a chance to see Andy Timmons play live, and suffers from obsessive compulsive guitar playing disorder such as myself, should check him out if the opportunity presents itself and you love great tone and guitar playing. Thank you Andy Timmons, Mesa Boogie, Barry Staller, and Matt's Music Center for putting on that clinic. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I noticed I can buy new stuff (amps/cabs) now from my "old local dealer", mesa Hollywood.
In my present location I live about 20 miles from my "local" dealer .
I want those jokers to go out of business, I won't go into why. It's not important.
The important thing is I can now order myself some recto 2x12's and a Bass setup from mesa Hollywood , hell yeah!!!!

Thanks for the comment E_R.

ROCK'S noise has been necessary to break through the crust of self consciousness accumulated over the last three thousand years. So that a place long asleep in us would wake. In the instant environment of rock the literally deafening noise cancels out the rest of culture.

Back