Stiletto Deuce + Digitech RP1000 Question...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stev0griffin

Reaction score
So I had the idea of obtaining a rig similar to John Petrucci, just an assload simpler.

I want to take the RP1000 and use it for effects via the 4 cable method, which it was made for.

My question though, is if I can use the stompbox loop from the RP1000 to plug into the amps channel selectors in the back so I don't need a footswitch, and can change presets AND amp channels directly from the RP1000.

(It may be hopeless, but dammit, I need to find out!)

Thanks for any replies dudes!

Curious to know if you ever found an answer to this question. I also have another general setup questione. I have a stiletto ace 1x12 combo, and am using an rp1000. I'm also trying to find out the best way to run this thing thru the 4 cable method. There are so many volume controls between the amp and unit that I'm trying to figure out how to get the best tone. I've recently experimented with the loop bypass switch, and wow, the tone is just so beautiful. Obviously there is some sacrifice by putting anything thru the effects loop. There's even some sacrifice by using the solo boost, which utilizes the loop. So how should I run this. Where do you set the effects loop send volume on the back? Where do you set the master volume on the digitech? What about the preset volume? Some insight would be appreciated. Thanks

Back