stiletto II vs. mark V crunch mode

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srf399

Reaction score
I guess that would be fine but it they can get the Stiletto Tite Gain and Fluid Drive on it that would be even better. I find if I turn down my guitars volume knob it totally eliminates the need for either of the Crunch modes on my deuce. I was getting a little disenchanted with my Stiletto the other day but accepted that it just wasn't built to do the Lone Star elastic cleans.... If they can get the MKV to do both the Stiletto High Gain and the Lone Star clean... MMmmmm I'd go for it... but for me. I'm better off just getting a Lone Star head to sit on top of my Stiletto Deuce. I love the Deuce II for it's ability to nail the Vai (For the love of God) sound and for the Satriani vibe. It does both of these bet then incredibly adds a bit more of the Recto fire. The raspy Boogie trademark that I love. But the Love Star covers the clean and the thick overdriven Fender sound that I love as well... I think I'm going to pass on the MKV and just get a Lone Star HEad to go with my incredibly reliable Deuce II.

Back