Video of Roadster - No Talking - NOT METAL

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtThump

Reaction score
... I posted this over on another message board too ...

Recently picked this amp up locally. I dig it alot more than I thought I would! Was messing around recording it today and decided to share.

- 2006 Gibson Les Paul '58 Reissue with Burstbucker 1 & 2 pickups
- Suhr Reactive Load
- Laptop running MixIR2 IR Loader with Celestion Vintage 30 4x12" cab and Shure SM57 mic IR
- Reaper DAW with Softube TSAR-1R Reverb Plugin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gKAlm407n4

Ha. Nice video and great playing. I remember back in the day I bought a Peavey Vypyr 60 because you made the thing sound so good on your channel (it was an excellent amp). And I just picked up a Multiwatt Dual Rec about a week ago. Another stellar amp.

Deadpool_25 said:
Ha. Nice video and great playing. I remember back in the day I bought a Peavey Vypyr 60 because you made the thing sound so good on your channel (it was an excellent amp). And I just picked up a Multiwatt Dual Rec about a week ago. Another stellar amp.

Too funny! Thanks for the kind words.

The only Recto I’ve owned in the past was a Single Rectoverb head. Thought it was cool, but this Roadster is killer. I’d love to spend some quality time with a Dual like yours.

Latest posts

Back