Single Recto V2 question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daxman73

Reaction score
Please forgive me if this has been covered and I'm sure it has. I haven't been able to find info on it though. I recently picked up a Single Rec V2 head and completely forgot about the massive lag when you switch between the channels via the footswitch. Is there a fix for this or am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The 2nd version of the Single Recto shouldn't have a lag when switching channels. I've owned both versions and remember the 1st version being almost unusable because of this.

Are you sure you have a version 2? Version 2's have a switch on the back to select between 6L6 or EL34 tubes. The series 1 amps did not.

I know the differences quite well actually. It's a version 2. I've had one before which is why I'm confused about the delay between switching channels, and it's a very noticeable lag. Everything else works fine though, so I don't know where to go from here. I guess maybe a phone call to the Mesa home base.

Latest posts

Back