More Roadster problems

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwman3

Reaction score
So I'm having a weird issue with my Roadster combo, with the loop system engaged the amp will cut in and out for bit frequently and at random but if i switch channels real fast it will come back on so for example. I'm jamming on channel 3 and the amp cuts out ill switch to channel 2 then to 1 back 2 then back to 3 real fast tap dance style then the amp kicks back on. But when i disengage the loop system to hard bypass the amp works as it should. Anyone ever experience something like that before, I've switched out the v5 preamp tube slot with every spare tube I have on had I'm still getting the same issue.
The tubes i have on hand are the current Boogie, older Chinese 1 Boogie, and Ruby preamp tubes.

Please test without anything connected to the loop and after that with only patch cable in the loop.

I think I solved the effects loop issue with a little contact cleaner in the send and return jacks. Played the amp for a couple of hours and everything worked fine swapped preamp tubes around for the fun of it and still everything is all good, hell i think the amp sounded a little more "clear".

Latest posts

Back