Tremoverb aluminum tube shield/bar

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ua the Destroyer

Reaction score
Anyone able to hook me up with the dimensions on this part? I’m talking about the aluminum U-channel at the back that guards the tubes.
I know it needs to be 26” long and I recall it being around 1/8” thick but I don’t know the width or the height of the legs on the U.
Thanks in advance.

Width----1 1/2"(1.5")
Leg height including the bar thickness of 1/8"(0.125")----1/2"(0.5")
Leg height without the bar thickness meaning just the inside height of the U----3/8"(0.375")

The dimensions taken from my stiletto head.

You can probably get the right U-channel off of amazon.

I do NOT know why people always seem to take these off the amp, and not put them back. I needed to get one for my DC-5 as well. You can get them from Mesa usually.

Thanks so much. My guess would have been right.

Yeah I could get one from Mesa but they quoted me over $100 for it. For a piece of common aluminum with 2 holes in it, seems high even for MESA. Especially considering many other parts on it are quite reasonable.
I’ve had it for a dozen years but it was missing it as far as I remember when I traded for it. I know the tremoverb combo I traded it for had one.

Additional info

Bar----24" long
Screw holes----0.16" in Dia located 3/8" from the edges.
Screw Size----0.16" in Dia & 0.55" long

thabks I ordered up some channel stock. The Tremoverb head must be wider because mine is for sure 26”.

Latest posts

Back