3ch MW back panel channel selector

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miro9486

Reaction score
Hi,
I’ve started using rotary switch to change channels on my 3ch MW recently. It behaves a bit weird. Going click by click, from ch1 towards ftsw - it goes ch1-ch2-ch1-ch3-ch1(ftsw w/out ftsw connected). Similar situation going back, with this one additional ch1 out of order. Is it normal situation? I had some problems with the head changin channels by itself that went away after changing footswitch.

Miro9486 said:
Hi,
I’ve started using rotary switch to change channels on my 3ch MW recently. It behaves a bit weird. Going click by click, from ch1 towards ftsw - it goes ch1-ch2-ch1-ch3-ch1(ftsw w/out ftsw connected). Similar situation going back, with this one additional ch1 out of order. Is it normal situation? I had some problems with the head changin channels by itself that went away after changing footswitch.

If you rotate the switch slowly, its seeing the in-between positions as "no contact" and selecting the Default channel, CH1.

Latest posts

Back