Weird Problem, NEED HELP!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoogieHog

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
The Presence controls from both Channels of my Dual Rec are tied together. Both adjust the Presence on both Channels.

Now here is the real delema:
This is THE BEST Recto Red Channel I have personally ever heard and I don't want to do ANYTHING to compromise that BUT, with it set right the clean channel is a bit muddy.

Anyone ever heard of that problem? Is that a result of some mod?

Is this a 2-ch recto, or 3?

They affect each other on the 2-ch heads, haven't played on a 3-ch in almost a decade.

BoogieHog said:
The Presence controls from both Channels of my Dual Rec are tied together. Both adjust the Presence on both Channels.

Now here is the real delema:
This is THE BEST Recto Red Channel I have personally ever heard and I don't want to do ANYTHING to compromise that BUT, with it set right the clean channel is a bit muddy.

Anyone ever heard of that problem? Is that a result of some mod?

Guessing this is a 2 channel head?

From the User Manual:

NOTE: When the CHANNEL STYLE SELECT feature is used and the Modern Red channel is cloning Red to Vintage (so that it
sounds like the Orange channel) - be aware that both the Orange and Red channels' PRESENCE Controls are active in the (bottom)
Red channel in this setting only. Some amazing sounds are possible because the two PRESENCE Controls maintain their respective
voicing differences giving you two regions of top end harmonics to play with in this Mode.

Latest posts

Back