PROBLEMS ON MINI RECT 25

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MATIASSA82

Reaction score
Hi, I am Matias, I am from Argentina, sorry for my English, I have a Mini Rectifier for about 2 years, I have a problem, my amplifier when I turn the valves are activated, but the second turns everything off and only the Indicates the channel in which the equipment is. I hope you can guide me that it could be. Thank you sorry if it is not the correct way to do the consultation is the first time I do it

I do not know how to attach photos or videos of what happens

Greetings. Matthias

Hi about 2 years ago, the amp never left my home, very little use. Since yesterday is bad. Only is on the led of the channel indicator

I have been having a similar issue with a mini rec

Amplifier works fine on both power modes until 5 minutes pass and the relays just shut the 10 W mode off from the clean channel and red channel., However the clean channel works on the 25W mode but no sound from the red channel.

I've contacted Mesa support with no response.

I already ruled out that the issue was not a bad pre-amp or power tube or any broken solder joints. It seems that the switching matrix has issues with its voltages cause i can hear the relay "popping" later on

Anyone would provide an schematic to debug this issue (i'm an EE) since there is no official customer support in my country (Chile).

Back