Any live Rectoverb 25 videos?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biowolf78

Reaction score
Hey all,

I love my new Rectoverb 25 and was wondering if you all had any live videos of it in action! I'm wanting to form a group and want to see how it sounds in other bands.

Thank you! :mrgreen:

Welcome! I had an old username and password, but forgot them and had to reregister. :|

I had seen that video. I like P. Mcknight's stuff. I'm trying to see how well it holds up live in a hard rock situation. Do you know any threads have that discussed this before? I searched and couldn't find any

Well I haven't played live but what I have done is play in a large practice room with a pa and heavy handed drummer. In my honest opinion the cleans don't have enough headroom if you want crystal clean at gig volume. The crunch and lead tones though are more than enough. It gets crushing loud and gets the job done easy.

richprice79 said:
Well I haven't played live but what I have done is play in a large practice room with a pa and heavy handed drummer. In my honest opinion the cleans don't have enough headroom if you want crystal clean at gig volume. The crunch and lead tones though are more than enough. It gets crushing loud and gets the job done easy.

Sweet, I think i can manage without live cleans. As long as I can rock hard. Did it have that boogie growl with you?

Back