2ch Dual rec problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I am wondering if anyone might know whats causing this. I turn the amp on and, normally after a second or two, it will light up the channel. problem is, it's not. It wont light up the Red or the Orange channel. The lights arent burnt or anything, The Power light DOES come on, there is a constant buzz/hum coming from the speakers, nothing crazy loud, but not normal... its just not going through the process of actually picking the channel if that makes any sense. Bias light in the back isn't lighting up either. Everything else seems to be ok....My buddy said it might be a "bad relay"? Any ideas would be sweet.

opiateofthemasses said:
Ok so I am wondering if anyone might know whats causing this. I turn the amp on and, normally after a second or two, it will light up the channel. problem is, it's not. It wont light up the Red or the Orange channel. The lights arent burnt or anything, The Power light DOES come on, there is a constant buzz/hum coming from the speakers, nothing crazy loud, but not normal... its just not going through the process of actually picking the channel if that makes any sense. Bias light in the back isn't lighting up either. Everything else seems to be ok....My buddy said it might be a "bad relay"? Any ideas would be sweet.
Does the amp change channels with the footswitch?

The 2-Channel Recto's use LDR's for the switching matrix, not relays.

Dom

Back